At Scale for Primary Care Networks
At Scale Limited helps PCNs develop swiftly and robustly to respond to the NHS direction of travel, commissioning arrangements and contractual form. PCN creation and mobilisation is the key immediate step but with an eye to effective and sustainable operation. PCNs will lead primary care delivery forward and will likely be the focus for increased at scale working in future.
Our PCN Accelerator is a pre-populated project management tool specifically designed to support the development of PCNs. It includes all the tasks and project management knowhow you need to accelerate your PCN mobilisation and operation. The Accelerator covers all the steps network practices must take to develop and deliver an operational PCN and to ensure the PCN remains sustainable.
We bring a practical approach to challenging situations and have a solid reputation for delivery. Working with our team and our tools means project delivery with clarity and consistency. If you are a PCN, we can work with you to:
- Plan and structure your outline business plan, project timetable and actions for submission to your CCG establishing budgets, costs, investment and revenue
- Establish a PCN assurance framework to ensure all practices are clear about mutual responsibilities and ensure all PCN partners are clear about what being part of a network means
- Facilitate discussion and agreement between practices in PCN working and practice mergers
- Plan and support the formation, direction and operation of your PCN including establishing a clear and consistent framework to assure the PCN is set up in a sustainable way
- Provide a clear structure that shares assured consistency and sustainability across all local PCNs
- Facilitate discussion and agreement between participating practices and your PCN on shared services, shared staff and formation
- Establish action plans and timetables to advise on options for collaboration, mergers and networking
- Facilitate discussion and agreement within PCNs on a wide range of specialist subjects
- Plan PCN mobilisation and operational go live including working with you and your team to implement the project.
Our team has extensive experience of delivering change in primary care. We have facilitated the hard decisions practices must make to allow them to work at scale, including the development and delivery of primary care networks. Our 20+ years’ experience of working at the sharp end of health and public services, business mergers across commercial sectors and assuring efficiency means we understand the reality of merging and collaborating in primary care.
Our team has a wide range of experience working in the delivery and commissioning of primary care, delivering at scale programmes and has first-hand knowledge of the development of successful at scale provision including assuring and managing the delivery of Octagon Medical Practice, the largest single patient list practice in the UK.